Service Desk Agent (1st line) – Security Cleared – English & French speaker
- Excellent Salary
- Corporate Benefits Package
- Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
- And the chance to make a positive difference in a company passionate about diversity and inclusion.
- Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
Serco is a partner of choice to the European Institutions and other International Organisations. For the past 30 years, we have been providing European and International Organisations a wide range of services including ICT services in support, infrastructure, operations and development as well as managing different contact centres for the key European Institutions, agencies and organisations, in Brussels and across Europe.
What connects the ever-growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service –
To keep ahead, we have to evolve continually and enhance the way we deliver our services. Everyone in Serco has a role to play, here.
Serco provides the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
We are hiring a Service Desk Agent (1st line) for our prestigious partner EEAS in Brussels. The European External Action Service (EEAS) is the EU's diplomatic service. It aims to make EU foreign policy more coherent and effective, thus increasing Europe's global influence.
If you like to work in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment, this opportunity can answer to your expectation.
We look forward to meeting you! Discover the offer below and click on ‘Apply’ if you know that your skillset and talents are a suitable match for this opportunity.
At Serco, we do not only offer a career but also the opportunity to join a community where everyone’s wellbeing matters, by living out the Serco values in all we do!
Are you looking to secure a career in a public sector environment? We would love to hear from you!
As Service Desk Agent you will be responsible for:
Provide day-to-day activity in support of an area of infrastructure such that time and service targets are fully met, providing support to service desk in provision of installation services, online support and equipment repairs and maintenance.
In return, we offer a friendly, supportive and professional environment that respects your work/life balance and ultimately contributes to the delivery of public services in Belgium and around the world.
Essential technical and professional skills, knowledge and qualifications
- Demonstrated experience as Service Desk agent in an IT Service Desk (receiving calls, treating emails, for incidents or service requests, dispatching to second or third level support).
- Minimum 3 Years of professional Experience.
- Added Value: working in Secure Network or Mission critical environments.
- Demonstrated experience in installation of new hardware and common software / images (HW: Hard Disk, PCs, Laptops, Printers, Keyboard, Mouse, etc., SW: any common software or hard disk image).
- Good level of Written and oral English and French.
- Existing Security Clearance is a mandatory requirement.
- Good knowledge of service desk tools - Ticketing tools and/or Service Desk tools such as SYSAID.
- Very good knowledge of Windows operating systems (Windows 7 and higher).
- Microsoft Windows 10 Relevant Certification.
- Certification or strong knowledge in ITIL.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.