Email System Administrator – Security Cleared
- Excellent Salary
- Corporate Benefits Package
- Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
- And the chance to make a positive difference in a company passionate about diversity and inclusion.
- Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
Serco is a partner of choice to the European Institutions and other International Organisations. For the past 30 years, we have been providing European and International Organisations a wide range of services including ICT services in support, infrastructure, operations and development as well as managing different contact centres for the key European Institutions, agencies and organisations, in Brussels and across Europe.
What connects the ever-growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service –
To keep ahead, we have to evolve continually and enhance the way we deliver our services. Everyone in Serco has a role to play, here.
Serco provides the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
We are hiring an Email System Administrator – Security Cleared for our prestigious partner EEAS in Brussels. The European External Action Service (EEAS) is the EU's diplomatic service. It aims to make EU foreign policy more coherent and effective, thus increasing Europe's global influence.
If you like to work in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment, this opportunity can answer to your expectation.
We look forward to meeting you! Discover the offer below and click on ‘Apply’ if you know that your skillset and talents are a suitable match for this opportunity.
At Serco, we do not only offer a career but also the opportunity to join a community where everyone’s wellbeing matters, by living out the Serco values in all we do!
Are you looking to secure a career in a public sector environment? We would love to hear from you!
As Email System Administrator – Security Cleared you will be responsible for:
Administration of MS Exchange2003 - 2010/Outlook and SMTP based email systems (>4000 mailboxes)
Administration of Microsoft office suite, email and calendar
In return, we offer a friendly, supportive and professional environment that respects your work/life balance and ultimately contributes to the delivery of public services in Belgium and around the world.
Essential technical and professional skills, knowledge and qualifications
- Administration of MS Exchange2003 - 2010/Outlook and SMTP based email systems (>4000 mailboxes). Minimum 10 Years of Experience.
- Highly experienced in the deployment MS Exchange 2007 systems.
- Microsoft Exchange 2012.
- Microsoft Exchange 2016.
- Tuning and scaling Exchange Servers.
- Troubleshooting Exchange Server related issue.
- Administration of Microsoft office suite, email and calendar.
- Excellent knowledge of messaging technology & protocols (POP3, IMAP, SMTP )
- Email security appliances.
- Exchange High availability & Disaster Recovery.
- Very good knowledge of centralised calendar systems in large organisations.
- Exchange Migration.
- Troubleshooting network issues.
- Very good knowledge of email archiving solutions.
- Good knowledge of VMWare.
- Microsoft SQL server.
- Experience with messaging technology using tools such as MS Exchange 5.5, 2003.
- Experience with Email anti-virus and anti-spam tools.
- Good knowledge of Active Directory Services.
- Good knowledge of email PKI infrastructure with certificate management tools.
- Higher education in Computer Science or relevant subject.
- High level of Written and oral English and/or French.
- VALID EU SECRET / NATO SECURITY CLEARANCE IS MANDATORY
- ITIL Certified or strong knowledge (change management, incident management, configuration management, availability management).