Site Manager, Integrated Facility Management Defence
- A Permanent Employment Contract.
- An opportunity where you are in control of your career
- An extremely dynamic, unique and fascinating work environment
- Membership of an enthusiastic & passionate team which will support you in your role
- An attractive salary package supplemented with additional legal benefits (company car, meal vouchers, insurance pack, laptop, mobile phone)
- Possibility of diversified career development within an international group
- Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
Serco is a partner of choice to the European Institutions and other International Organisations. For the past 30 years, we have been providing European and International Organisations a wide range of services including ICT services in support, infrastructure, operations and development as well as managing different contact centres for the key European Institutions, agencies and organisations, in Brussels and across Europe.
What connects the ever-growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service –
To keep ahead, we have to evolve continually and enhance the way we deliver our services. Everyone in Serco has a role to play, here.
Serco provides the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
Serco Defence is part of the Serco Group and is trusted by military organisations around the world to deliver critical support services and operate sensitive facilities, we have deep expertise in delivering high quality services at an optimized costing due to specialized know-how with innovation and operational excellence.
Our longstanding experience with military organisations around the world is quite broad: from running marine operations and military base management to the modernisation of ships and maintenance of aircraft, from the operation of nuclear facilities, analysis of cyber activity, and the management of satellite systems to delivering training, strategy, and leadership programs.
In order to support its development, Serco Defence seeks a :
Site Manager, Integrated Facility Management Defence in Arlon.
Are you looking for a new challenge within a growing, stable and flexible company, you want to work in a dynamic team, within a unique & fascinating environment?
You want to become part of a culture where operational excellence & continuous improvement supported by innovation are core strengths and where your entrepreneurship is valued?
At Serco, we do not only offer a career but also the opportunity to join a community where everyone’s wellbeing matters, by living out the Serco values in all we do!
As Site Manager you will be the Head of the Site Management team reporting to the Director of Serco Defence - you will be closely supported by an on-site Service Manager and Chief Engineer.
Site Manager’s key responsibilities:
- Sets the strategy and goals with his team
- Defines organisation and processes that delivers expected results regarding contract’s SLA’s
- Customer Relationship
Contractual performance reporting
- Business Development:
- Deliver proposals for developing the business on site (Organic Growth)
- Develops & executes project
- Human Resources
- Communicates strategy and goals, company information’s
- Ensures people motivation, sense of ownership and adherence to the company culture
- Generates and manage changes
- Identifies, hires and develops potentials
- Sets training & development policy
- Manages Safety rules and ensure results
- Ensures budget preparation
- Responsibility for P&L
- Prepares Business Reviews
The Successful candidate for this role is a Leader with a high focus on excellent Service Delivery.
Industrial or Commercial Engineer with experience of 5 years in service delivery Hard FM and/or IFM and people management.
- Enhanced Leadership skills: dynamic capability in managing, coaching and training the team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercial & entrepreneurial skills
- "Hands-on & Doer"; result driven
- Knowledge of building technics, HVAC and electrical installations is an asset
- Knowledge of energy efficiency concepts is an asset
- Open to digital technologies
- Trilingual NL / FR / EN
- Office suite