- Brussels, Belgium
Junior Business Controller
For one of our clients, an international Real Estate firm, we are currently looking for a Junior Business Controller to join their team in Brussels.
- Ensuring that all systems run smoothly and meet quality standards;
- Maximizing the efficiency of all business procedures;
- Supervising daily activities and addressing potential issues as they arise;
- Building processes that align with business objectives and ensure compliance;
- Taking into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporating them into workflows;
- Collaborating with stakeholders in the company to ensure that we deliver a service that aligns with their expectations;
- Providing ad hoc support for Finance and Administration.
- Background in Economics or Finance;
- First experience in a similar position is a plus;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Practical knowledge of the MS Office package;
- Comfortable with financial transactions;
- Ability to collaborate with various internal stakeholders;
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload;
- Languages: French, English, and Dutch.
- Challenging and varied job at the most prominent international advisory firm in Commercial Real Estate;
- A motivated Finance team within a professional and informal work environment;
- A pleasant workplace in a modern office space;
- Possibility to work from home when necessary;
- 20+6 vacation days, laptop & iPhone, holiday allowance + 13th month, performance-based bonus scheme, company car, pension scheme, collective health insurance, and meal vouchers.