- Brussels, Belgium
AP/AR Accountant in Real Estate firm
For one of our clients, an international Real Estate firm, we are currently looking for an AP/AR accountant to join their team in Brussels.
- Collaborating in the creation of customer accounts;
- Preparing and sending customer invoices/credit notes;
- Ensuring consistency between financial systems;
- Submitting invoices for approval and sending them to customers;
- Periodically following up on bad debts;
- Working with customers to ensure successful credit collection;
- Preparing follow-up reports and presenting them to management;
- Assisting in the creation of supplier accounts, including conducting due diligence checks;
- Performing Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) checks;
- Monitoring the accounts payable mailbox;
- Ensuring completeness in supplier invoices, including proper approvals.
- Educational background in accounting or economics;
- A first experience in accounts payable/receivable or a related role;
- Fluency in French and English is required.
- A challenging and diverse role in Commercial Real Estate;
- A supportive Finance team within a professional yet informal working environment;
- A comfortable and modern office space;
- The flexibility to work from home when needed;
- A competitive benefits package, including vacation days, laptop & iPhone, bonus schemes, pension schemes, collective health insurance, and meal vouchers;
- Opportunities for career growth within the organization.